Tuesday, April 7, 2009

OHH What A Crazy Ride!!!!





Well it has been 6 months since I have taken the time to actually visit you my little BLOG! My has it been crazy! Change is Good...Right??? In the last six months I have realized that it is time for a change a major one! When I am not busy creating for the Etsy shop my real life job is in the ohh so dorky world of Industrial Computers. A world that is filled with very nerdy lingo and even nerdier (is that a word) products. I must admit though I LOVE IT!! I have made my living in this technology heavy environment for almost 18 years now and it the tender age of 38 I have realized that it is time to move on! THAT IS SO CRAZY TO SAY!!!


Anyway more to come BLOG of Mine! In the mean time Scrappin Princess will be open again over at ETSY starting May 1st! Look for photos of all the fun yummy things to come!






No comments: