Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Red Velvet .... Damn You



So....I have an eating issue. I L.O.V.E food, all food! I am fearless I will try pretty much anything, I have in the night markets in Taipei, but that is another story. I have been trying to loose some major poundage and had been very successful for awhile. AND THEN....well...I just sort of fell off the food wagon. My food of choice Mexican! YUM-O!!! So tonight my honey looks at me and says "I think I need something sweet" I say "OK". So we pause the DVR and hop in the car and head to the grocery store. At 10PM I am standing in line with the other late night snackers with Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Chocolate Donettes, Paper Towels, Organic Non-Fat Milk and YES....That evil temptress RED VELVET Cake. I think I ate my slice in 28 seconds and it was pure bliss!

Night Night Little BLOG!

No comments: