Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Gypsy or Not to Gypsy????


In my everyday life I am a product manager for a high tech company. Which, if I were to be totally honest, means I am a super geek when it comes to techie things! I have tried to escape it but alas I have learned to embrace it. Not only am I a geek but I come from a super Engineer Dad and a totally Creative Crafty Mom. Sometimes a tough combo to deal with. So like any geek I must bring technology into my crafting. For some reason I am a complete idiot when it comes to my Cricut. Last night it took me over an hour to replace my blade and the housing. I know a 2 year old could probably grasp this concept in a second. Which brings me to ......Can I really handle the GYPSY for the Cricut. Will it sit in a box and stare me down until I work up enough nerve? I want you my precious, yet you scare the crap out of me!

No comments: